Policies and Procedures at Princeton Park
located at 270 N. Denton Tap Suite 210 Coppell, TX 75019
New Tuition Policy Effective August 1, 2014
• Students are required to attend 3 classes per month. Payment is due at the beginning of each month.
• If a student misses/cancels a class, they must make up that class within the month.
• I intend to be more flexible with times offered for make-ups from now on.
• I will no longer carry over classes into the next month for any reason. If a student does not give me notice in advance that they will be absent, they will ONLY be allowed to make up the missed class the same week they were out. NO EXCEPTIONS.
• If payment for classes is made months in advance, the student is obligated to attend only the 3 classes each month.
- For Security Purposes: Please walk your child into my office for the beginning of class and pick them up in my office at the end of class. This will not only ensure your child’s safety, but also allow other businesses in the complex to not be disturbed. High School students may walk in alone. Note: After 6:00 pm the front doors are locked and students will need the security code to enter the building.
- Payment is due at the beginning of each month. If I do not receive payment promptly, I will fill your child’s spot with a student on my long wait list. Credit cards are now accepted for your convenience.
- In case of emergency or sudden illness, please text me immediately to cancel a class @ 972-333-5253. I will NOT answer my phone during a tutoring class, but can glance briefly to view a text without taking precious time away from my students